Bruno Krupp Wiki
Bruno Krupp Biography
Who is Bruno Krupp?
Bruno Krupp, 25, was driving his motorcycle at excessive speed and without a license when he ran over João Cardim in Rio de Janeiro on Saturday night, according to police.
A Brazilian male model has been arrested for running over and killing a 16-year-old boy.
Krupp was taken to the same medical centre to be treated for abrasions and was released Sunday. The social media influencer attended another hospital for follow-up care and was taken into custody Wednesday after a judge issued an arrest warrant on a manslaughter charge.
Judge María Isabel Peña Pierant indicated that Krupp’s failure to apprehend ‘would compromise public order, being its essential constriction to prevent the commission of crimes of the same nature, and it can be said that the measure is also intended to protect society. of behaviours you can practice.
TV Globo reported that Krupp is expected to undergo clavicle surgery.
Charged and Arrest
Brazilian model Bruno Krupp faces a manslaughter charge after he ran over and killed 16-year-old João Cardim in Rio de Janeiro on Saturday night. The 25-year-old social media influencer was seen speeding away on his motorcycle, which he was driving without a license, before punching Cadim. The teen was taken to a local hospital where he died. Krupp was treated for injuries and released Sunday. But he visited a hospital on Wednesday where police detained him after a judge issued an arrest warrant.
Brazilian João Cardin, 16, was walking with his mother, Mariana Cadim, towards a beach in the Barra de Tijuca neighbourhood of Rio de Janeiro on Saturday night when he was run over by Bruno Krupp , a Brazilian. model who drove a motorcycle without a license. The teen lost part of his leg in the accident and was rushed to a local hospital where he died.
Bruno Krupp Family
Krupp was allegedly traveling at more than 90 miles per hour when he struck Cadim, who had just left a birthday party with her mother, Mariana Cadim, and was taking a short walk on the beach before heading home.
Surveillance cameras showed Krupp running down Lúcio Costa avenue in the Barra de Tijuca neighbourhood before running over João Cardim.
Passers-by dining at restaurant tables on nearby sidewalks were shocked and ran down the street to the crash site.
The impact of the crash amputated a portion of Cardim’s left leg, which was found on a lawn by the beach entrance about 165 feet from where he was struck.
- Brazilian model Bruno Krupp was arrested while he was at a Rio de Janeiro hospital Wednesday in connection with the death of 16-year-old João Cardim
- The 25-year-old, who did not have a license, was speeding on his motorcycle when he struck Cardim on Saturday night
- The impact of the crash severed a part of the teenager’s left leg; he was rushed to Lourenco Jorge Municipal Hospital where he died
- Krupp was treated at the same facility for abrasions and was released Sunday; he visited another hospital Wednesday morning when cops placed him under arrest
- Krupp is scheduled to undergo clavicle surgery, according to TV Globo