Melissa Towne Wiki
Melissa Towne Biography
A Texas mother has been charged with murdering her five-year-old daughter by strangling and stabbing her while pleading “but I’ve been good!” in an unspeakable act of violence.
Melissa Towne, 37, is in custody for the murder of her five-year-old daughter.
On Sunday, Melissa showed up at a hospital in Tomball, Texas, with her daughter in the passenger seat of the car.
The girl was wrapped in a mesh laundry bag, she had bruises around her neck and face.
Melissa Towne, 37, is in custody for the murder of her five-year-old daughter. On Sunday, Melissa showed up at a hospital in Tomball, Texas, in the passenger seat of the car. The girl was wrapped in a mesh laundry bag, she had bruises around her neck and face.
Her throat had been slit with a knife similar to the one found in her mother’s pocket.
When questioned by police, she Melissa admitted to killing the boy, whom she described as “evil”.
She said that he “didn’t want to deal with her anymore”, so he decided to kill her in the woods.
She told detectives the girl pleaded ‘but I’ve been good’ as she strangled her.
Melissa, ignoring her daughter’s pleas, told her not to “fight with her.”
A judge set Melissa’s bail at $15 million on Monday. It’s not clear why she was babysitting the girl on Sunday.
According to local outlet KHOU, Melissa did not have legal custody of her. The boy’s father has not been named.
Melissa Towne Quick and Facts
- Melissa Towne, 37, has been charged with the murder of her daughter
- She drove the girl to a hospital in Tomball, Texas, yesterday after stabbing and strangling her in the woods
- Melissa told police how she begged for her life, pleading ‘but I’ve been good!’
- Melissa confessed that she ‘didn’t want to deal’ with the child anymore
- She said she thought the girl was ‘evil’ and that she had to kill her
- Towne has been charged with capital murder; her bail has been set at $15million